Wednesday 8 April 2015

Countryside Walks | Day in the life

Hey guys! Recently, the weathers been so lovely with highs of 19 degrees today so me and my best friends went for a long walk to a little beck and a night time walk the night before. With living in the country side, going on walks comes with gorgeous views and a million places for photo opportunitys. So I'm just going to share some of the photos we took and some photos we thought were 'arty' because we like to think we're photographers💁

                                               

Sunsets are my absolute fave, I have around 50 photos on my phone just if sun sets, they're always gorgeous

                                 


                               

We were very very proud of the last one seeming as we used a shoe to prop up the phone on timer and couldn't tell if we were even in shot!

Now onto the day time walk; It was so hot and we took some food and went to a little stream

                   

                                

Arty shot of me walking down the road as you do, quick OOTD; White Ribbed crop top - Topshop, Black High Waisted Skinny Jeans - Ark, Blue and Green over sized shirt - charity shop, Converse. 

                               
                   
you always have to take photos of your feet (you know you do it)






                               
                               

Finally we found a bridge which I stared into for a bit of course, btw how cute are Abis space buns!

I hope you enjoyed this little, sort of random blog post! Leave a comment  if you'd like me to do more 'day in the life' type blogs because I think they're so cute and fun to do!

Thankyou for reading!

Sophie xox


No comments:

Post a Comment